The Complete Android Developer Course – Build 14 Apps: Top-Rated Instructor Rob Percival Will Take You from Coding Novice to Ninja with 31+ Hours of Training
What is Android M? Just Google’s ultra-polished new Android platform, and the future of mobile technology. Android M opens up an amazing opportunity for developers, and budding developers, to create new, innovative apps that tap into this limitless technology–and it’s your chance to take advantage. In just six weeks, you will learn to create real apps like Uber and Instagram with project-based lessons. Complete this course and you’ll be selling your apps on Google Play in no time.
- Study Android M coding from scratch w/ 17 sections, over 232 lectures & 31.5 hours of content!
- Download Android Studio & build a simple Currency Converter app
- Build a Brain Training app & a Favorite Places app
- Create Uber & Instagram clones w/ Parse
- Learn to submit your apps to Google Play
- Effectively market your apps & generate revenue w/ Google Ads
- Study the latest Android M features: App Permissions & Android Pay
- Take a look at Android Wear – the future of wearable computing
Rob Percival is a Web Developer and Teacher with a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University. After building websites for friends and family for fun, he soon learned that web development was a very lucrative career choice. He gave up his successful (and sometimes stressful) job as a teacher to work part time and today, couldn’t be happier. For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- PC, Mac or Linux computer required
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption
Section 1: What Does The Course Cover?
Section 2: Introduction To Android Studio
Section 3: Java Deep Dive
Section 4: Media: Images, Video and Sound
Section 5: Advanced Android Features
Section 6: Maps & Geolocation
Section 7: Permanent Data Storage
Section 8: Instagram Clone
Section 9: Uber Clone
Section 10: Flappy Bird Clone
Section 11: The Extras
Section 12: Android Wear Mini-Course
Section 13: Submitting Your App To Google Play
Section 14: Setting Up A Marketing Website
Section 15: Twitter Clone
Section 16: Snapchat Clone
Section 17: Where do you go from here?
Check out our Flipboard magazine ESIST If you enjoy reading our posts. All of our handpicked articles will be delivered to the flipboard magazine every day.
This article was originally posted on TNW Deals
by Rob Percival