Rokinon 3 day sale – Expires on 05/14 – Please Promote
Save $100 on the Rokinon 50mm f/1.2 Manual Focus Lens – Sale Price $399 (includes Free Shipping and 2% Adorama rewards)
About Rokinon 50mm f/1.2
The pictured Rokinon 50mm f/1.2 , originally $599.00 drops from $469.00 to $399.00 at Adorama. Also checkout other products: Rokinon 50mm f/1.2 Manual Focus Lens for Canon EOS M Series Cameras – Black, Rokinon 50mm f/1.2 Manual Focus Lens f/Sony E Mount Nex Series Cameras – Black, Rokinon 50mm f/1.2 Manual Focus Lens f/Sony E Mount Nex Series Cameras – Silver and a Rokinon 50mm f/1.2 Manual Focus Lens f/Fujifilm X Mount Cameras – Black and FreeShipping.
Designed for mirrorless cameras, this Rokinon 50mm F1.2 High Speed Lens features an extra fast F1.2 aperture and a superb optical construction with 2 internal aspherical lens elements.
The Rokinon 50mm Lens is also convenient and easy to use with a smooth focus ring, compact size and an included detachable lens hood. Image results are bright, sharp & clear with high resolution & super low distortion.
Rokinon 50mm f/1.2 Features
- Ultra Multi Coating
- Aspherical Lens Elements
- Internal Focusing
- Low Coma
- Non Rotating Filter Mount
- Circular Aperture
Save $200 on the Rokinon Auto Focus 50mm f/1.4-16 FE Lens for Sony E-Mount – Sale Price $499.00 (includes Free Shipping)
About Rokinon 50mm f/1.4-16
For limited time only, save 29% on the Rokinon 50mm f/1.4-16 dropping from $699.00 to $499.00 when you buy this item at Adorama.com and Shipping is free!
Designed specifically for Sony full frame E-mount cameras, this new high speed prime combines advanced optical technology with a fast, quiet and precise auto focus system. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture takes the stress out of working in lighting conditions and provides shallow depth of field for greater point of focus control. UMC anti-reflective coatings and three aspherical lens elements combine to limit chromatic and spherical aberrations for outstanding image clarity, contrast and color fidelity. The precisely configured 9-blade aperture delivers smooth, pleasing bokeh at all settings.
Rokinon 50mm f/1.4-16 Features
- Features Rokinon UMC anti-reflective coatings and three aspherical lens elements
- Constructed of 9 lens elements in 8 groups
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.47 ft.; Filter size of 67mm
- Aperture range of F/1.4 – F/16 with 9 blade aperture
Save $170 on the Rokinon 20mm f/1.8 ED AS UMC Wide-Angle Lens – Sale Price $429.00 (includes Free Shipping)
About Rokinon 20mm f/1.8
For limited time only, save 28% on the Rokinon 20mm f/1.8 dropping from $599.00 to $429.00 when you buy this item at Adorama.com and Shipping is free!
Rokinon 20mm F1.8 ED AS UMC is a wide angle manual focus lenses for DSLR cameras with full frame sensor size. The flow of light is devised based on the uniqueness of the distance from glass to sensor in mirrorless cameras to create optimal performance.
• Bright F1.8 aperture
• Ultra Wide Angle in 94.8deg.
• Aspherical Lens
• Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Rokinon Optics
• Circular aperture with 7 blades
• Smooth Focus Ring
The bright F1.8 aperture secures a fast shutter speed even under the restricted lighting conditions to offer best quality images. It will brighten up your everyday snapshots. Also it creates an outstanding out-of-focus look by highlighting the main object effectively. In between ultra-wide 16mm and wide-standard 24mm, 20mm lens is a perfect fit to explore wide angles not only for shooting indoor images such as concerts and interior photos but also street snaps. The 0.2m of minimum focusing adds versatility to the lens.
Based on Rokinon Optics’ exceptional optical technology, Ultra Multi Coating and two aspherical lenses and three extra-low dispersion have been included among 13 glasses in 12 groups to minimize aberration and unnecessary light dispersion, delivering high resolution from the center to the corners of the image. Rokinon 20mm F1.8 is compatible with 10 camera mounts: Canon EOS, Nikon AE, Pentax K, Sony alpha, Canon M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E, FT, MFT.
Rokinon 20mm f/1.8 Features
- A wide-angle prime designed for full-frame DSLR cameras, this 20mm f/1.8 lens can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 32mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for selective focus control.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations for increased sharpness and minimized distortion.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements help to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color fidelity.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- Manual focus operation allows for precise control with a minimum focusing distance of 7.9″.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
This article and images was originally posted on [ESIST.Tech ]
ESIST may receive a commission for any purchases made through our affiliate links. All commissions made will be used to support and expand ESIST.Tech