Your daily selection of the hottest trending gaming news!
According to Xbox Wire
It’s been a busy and exciting summer for everyone at Team Xbox. Back in August we gave you a first look at the fall update for Xbox One, and we showed off the new Home, Guide and Community tabs. Since then, we’ve been working with Xbox Insiders to gather feedback, test and refine new features that we’re releasing worldwide starting today. As gamers, we like to play and watch content the way we want, with the people we want. With this update, our fans asked for more personalization options and we’ve put more control in their hands. Here’s a rundown of the new features.
You can personalize your “Home” more than ever before: You can…
- Make Home uniquely yours. Add your favorite games, friends, Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, and more directly to your Home screen with a new concept that we call blocks. Once you’ve added blocks, you can remove or change the order of the blocks as you see fit.
- Have up to 40 pins! All these pins will appear in the Pin block on Home, as well as the Pins flyout in the new Guide!
- Easily discover new things, such as friend activities, leaderboards, LFG posts, tips, quick links to Game Hubs, across both your console and Xbox Live at the top of Home.
- Choose dark, light, or high-contrast theme option in Settings.
You’ll experience a fast, powerful and convenient Guide:
- It’s now faster and easier to move left and right through horizontal tabs with the left thumb stick or bumpers.
- When you bring up Guide while in an active party or broadcast, Guide will automatically open the party or broadcast section by default for faster access to controls.
- New “Friends in games” flyout informs you of friends playing the same game.
- Game invites will show up in the Multiplayer tab of the Guide.
- The new Tournaments section in the Multiplayer tab of the Guide provides a quick portal into the official and community tournaments that you’ve joined. Enjoy more Xbox Arena tournament options with the addition of new titles.
This article and images were originally posted on [Xbox Wire] October 16, 2017 at 03:08PM
Credit to Author and Xbox Wire