Your daily selection of the latest crowdfunding projects!
According to kickstarter.com
9000 years ago, the first mask was created. Used to either disguise or reveal a personality trait, masks are present in every culture throughout History. The Sound Reactive LED Mask takes a step forward.
It integrates art and technology into a very versatile device that mesmerizes anyone who sees it.
The LED Mask transcribes any sort of music and any type of rhythm into amazing Illuminations.
Our masks are easily wearable, foldable and adjustable. As a costume or music accessory for any occasion, they are the perfect companion.
After successfully completing our first Kickstarter campaign we are proud to introduce to you our new collection.
The LED Mask is powered by phosphorus ink paired with a lithium modulator. OK, but what’s phosphorus ink? A material that consumes minimal power, is cold to the touch and emits a very captivating glow. This is the same technology that is used in watches to light the faces. The modulator converts the sound waves into programmed patterns creating pure organic light.
- Sound responsive lithium modulator – Our most advance piece of technology. The modulator is powered by a lithium-ion battery (DC5V). It is much smaller and lighter than our previous one, cutting the overall weight of the mask in half.
- Adjustable straps – The straps are easy to set up and fits any head size.
- Hidden cable – The cable is now completely hidden inside the strap.
- Protective foam – A 1mm piece of high density foam, protects the mask while being comfortable to wear.
- Phosphorus layer – Phosphorus ink screen printed on a translucent conductor.
- Printed design – High quality printed colors applied on a PWB layer.
- Weight – 80 g / 2.82 oz
The LED mask is a companion that you can bring with you anytime or anywhere there’s music. It is lightweight, malleable and can easily fit in your pocket or bag. Wear it and you will become instantly part of the sensation. During your private parties, festivals or even displayed in your living room – this mask suits any setting.
The brilliant designs of our collaborators Patrick Seymour and BÜRO UFHO, supported by the valuable feedback of our community, inspired this collection. These eight new designs are the result of incredible teamwork. Now that you know everything about it, which LED Mask do you feel best describes your own style?
How to power-up your LED Mask?
Just press the button located behind your head and it’s on.
To adjust the mask’s sensitivity, turn the wheel on the side.
We improved the global structure of the mask by relocating the modulator – now located on the back of your head. The cable, connecting the modulator to the mask, is integrated and hidden within the adjustable strap giving you total comfort and mobility.
As noted by our backers, when the source of the sound was too close or too loud, the mask did not properly capture the beat of the music. We worked on the modulator and we significantly upgraded its sensitivity to better decipher the rhythm with minimal interference.
The quality of the phosphorous ink that creates the illumination was also considered. Now the light is smoother and more captivating.
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com