Your daily selection of the hottest trending tech news!
According to Samsung Global Newsroom
An innovative and easy-to-use notebook with productivity features and applications that can be used at work, in the classroom or at home
Samsung Electronics today announced the Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018), a versatile notebook that provides consumers with the accessibility needed to remain productive in today’s digital world.
Designed for working professionals, students and those looking for entertainment, the Notebook 7 Spin (2018) offers modern features including a 360-degree touchscreen for added convenience; an Active Pen (sold separately) for quick and easy note-taking; as well as the power and performance for more efficient multi-tasking.
“Our customers wanted a functional, intuitive device that includes a wide range of their favorite features, and that’s what we’ve delivered with the Notebook 7 Spin (2018),” said YoungGyoo Choi, Senior Vice President of the PC Business Team, Mobile Communications Business at Samsung Electronics. “This device meets the needs of today’s digital lifestyle, combining work and play with a smart, seamless and personalized experience that connects users with their other devices.”
At CES 2018, Samsung will showcase the new Notebook 7 Spin (2018) and a variety of features that allow consumers to work wherever, whenever and however they want while staying secure. These features include:
- 360-Degree Rotating Touchscreen – Provides the flexibility to view content as preferred, whether it be as a tablet or as a traditional PC in landscape mode
- Active Pen-enabled – Perfect for attending meetings, conference calls or lectures, the Active Pen lets users create a sketch or jot down notes on the fly
- Secure Fingerprint Log-in – Through simple fingerprint scanning, users can quickly log-in with Windows Hello and keep files secure in their own Privacy Folder
- Power and Performance – Runs on Windows 10 operating system and equipped with an Intel i5 processor and 256GB SSD drive that allows for quicker startups and advanced multi-tasking capabilities
- Voice Note – Advanced smart recording featuring an integrated far field microphone to capture every detail of important meetings or lectures, which can be stored and shared easily via Samsung Cloud
- Battery and Backlit Keyboard – Extended battery power to keep users connected throughout the day
- Studio Plus – For users who wish to express their creative side, Studio Plus allows them to produce personalized movies featuring their favorite photos and videos
The Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) will be available in select countries starting in the first quarter of 2018 in the U.S.
Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) Product Specifications*
PROCESSOR 8th i5 Quad Core MEMORY 8GB, 256GB MATERIAL A/C Metal LCD 13.3” FHD PLS DIMENSION 315.8 x 215.4 x 18.5mm POWER 43Wh WEIGHT 1.53kg PORTS USB-C, USB 3.0 x1, USB 2.0x 1, HDMI, HP/Mic CAMERA VGA STYLUS Active Pen SECURITY Fingerprint, Windows Hello, Privacy Folder KEYBOARD Backlit KBD, Keystroke 1.5mm, Curved keycap
Clickpad (Precision Touchpad)
*All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com