Your daily selection of the latest crowdfunding projects!
According to indiegogo.com
Ready to 3D print: This 3D printer is plug and play, with no installation headaches!
Super easy to use: Save the file to an SD card, insert SD the card in NEVA’s slot, and hit Start!
3D printing area: 180 mm diameter x 200 mm (7 inches diameter x 8 inches)
NEVA 3D prints in all different types of PLA 3D printing filament
End of filament detection: It stops when out of filament!
3D print to play
3D print for pets
3D print to cook
Features & Specs
- Made in USA
- Already assembled, just plug and play
- Quiet while 3D printing
- Zmagic auto calibration that allows the first slice to be perfect
- Double tap feature that pulls out the filament automatically
- Has an end of filament detection that stops when out of filament
- Has a 3 in 1 button: on/off, start, pause
More TECHNICALS FEATURES:
- Large print Area: 180mm diameter x 200mm (7in diameter x 8in)
- Amazing Print Surface: Buildgrip surface
- Print Tolerance: 0.1mm (0.0039in) in X and Y axes
- Maximum Layer Thickness: 0.050mm (0.02 in), 0.1mm on Cura Neva slicer
- Top Print Speed: 80mm/sec
- Average Print Speed: 70 mm/sec (Using default Cura Neva slicer)
- Usable Filament Size: 1.75mm
- Prints PLA and flexible PLA filament materials
- Free sample of filament (random color), free spatula, free SD card
- Free easy to use software: Cura by Dagoma Neva Edition.
- Other compatible Free Software Slic3r, Printrun, Matte
- Usual PLA Temperature: between 170°C and 220°C (338 °F to 428°F)
- Max operating temperature (hot end): 250°C (482°F)
- Magic bed (non heated)
- NEVA’s dimensions : 305 x 275 x 535 mm (12’ x 10.8’ x 21’ inches)
- Shipping weight 17.6 lbs
- Sturdy and lightweight materials that make it really durable and easy to move around
What about NEVA’s software?
Cura by DAGOMA for NEVA is already available!
You can download it for PC, Mac and linux:
already available for free here: dist.dagoma3D.com
PLA & filaments compatibility
Your NEVA is fully compatible with PLA based filaments, 1.75mm. It’s a standard.
All kind of PLA-Based filaments are compatible :
– Normal PLA,
– Strong / high-resistant PLA
– Flexible PLA,
– Wood PLA,
– Brass PLA,
– Carbon PLA
Local Manufacturing – How does it works?
Your NEVA will be manufactured locally, as much as we can.
Don’t forget, 50% of the printer is 3D printed!
We already have 2 manufactures
– ROUBAIX, NORD – FRANCE
– BORDEAUX, SOUTH – FRANCE
Does it has a heated print bed?
At Dagoma, we want to consume as eco-friendly as possible.
That’s why our printers have no heated print bed :
We want to encourage our customers to print PLA filament, which is made from starch, and not ABS which comes from petrol industry.
What about external size of the NEVA?
The NEVA is approximatively a 35cm (14inches) triangle base, and 45cm (18inches) high.
any other question: https://dagoma3d.com/pages/about-3d-printing
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org