We find deals so you won’t have to. Help support us by using our affiliate links! #KeepThelightsOn
According to Amazon.com
- tile and grout.
- Dual Tank Technology, keeps clean and dirty water separate so you never put dirty water back on the floor.
- Wash/Dry Mode Selection- Wash mode uses brushes to clean while suctioning up excess water, Dry mode stops brushes to suction up excess water and improve drying time.
- Clean Boost Control- fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas.
- Lightweight- at under 14 pounds, it is easy to lift and carry, even up and down stairs.
- Assembling instructions are provided in Page 14 to 19 of User Manual provided under Technical Specificaiton
All You Need For the Best Clean
For best results, use Hoover’s hard floor solutions to deep clean and quickly remove stubborn everyday dirt and grime.
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner
The Ultimate Hard Floor Cleaner
Discover the ultimate hard floor cleaner that gets the dirt mopping leaves behind, with the Hoover FloorMate Deluxe. SpinScrub Brushes do the scrubbing for you, while Dual Tanks keep clean and dirty water separate so you never have to push dirty water on your floors. Plus, it dries in one motion leaving your floors shiny and dry.
Never Clean with Dirty Water Again
With Dual Tank Technology, you can finally leave the mop and bucket behind. Two tanks keep clean and dirty water separate so you never have to push dirty water on your floors again.
Does the Scrubbing for You
Patented SpinScrub Technology safely washes and scrubs hard floors from all angles with counter-rotating brushes for an all-around deep clean.
Wash and Dry
Your FloorMate washes with cleaning solution and suctions up the dirty water in one motion, leaving your floors shiny and dry.
Easy to Clean
Tanks, brush and nozzle are easy to remove and rinse for a fast and hassle-free clean-up.
Clean Boost Control
Fingertip control applies extra detergent to those stubborn stains and heavy traffic areas.
Safe for All Sealed Floors
Safe for use on all sealed surfaces like hardwood, vinyl, ceramic tile, laminate, marble and more.
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com
This article and images were originally posted on [ESIST]
ESIST may receive a commission for any purchases made through our affiliate links. All commissions made will be used to support and expand ESIST.Tech