Your daily selection of the hottest trending gaming news!
According to Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
Nicalis has confirmed that its upcoming fighting game Blade Strangers is on track for a summer 2018 release on Nintendo Switch (with a suggested retail price of $39.99), and will also be hitting arcade game centres in Japan.
The game embraces a traditional and streamlined four-button control scheme that offers accessible controls for new fighting fans, while also including intricate combos, counters, and special moves to provide tournament-caliber competitors with endless opportunities to hone their skills. There will be a story mode, missions, arcade and versus modes, as well as a highly competitive online mode for you to sink your teeth into.
The game’s roster includes newly-created fighters in addition to characters from previous Studio Saizensen games, Nicalis games (like Cave Story+) and four surprise guest stars yet to be announced. The current confirmed roster of playable characters includes:
• Curly Brace (Cave Story+)
• Solange (Code of Princess EX)
• Ali (Code of Princess EX)
• Liongate (Code of Princess EX)
• Master T (Code of Princess EX)
• Kawase (Umihara Kawase series)
• Noko (Umihara Kawase series)
• Emiko (Umihara Kawase series)
• Lina (all-new character)
• Helen (all-new character)
So, what are your thoughts on this one? Will you be giving it a go?
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Feel free to email us: email@example.com. Also subscribe now to receive daily or weekly posts.