Your daily selection of the hottest trending gaming news!
According to Gematsu (This article and its images were originally posted on Gematsu July 31, 2018 at 03:26AM.)
Switch worldwide sales top 19.67 million; Mario Tennis Aces sales top 1.39 million
Plus an updated list of the top-selling first-party Switch games.
A total of 1.88 million Switch hardware and 17.96 million software were sold during the first quarter, which is a 120.8 percent increase from the same period the previous fiscal year.
Nintendo did not alter its previous forecast that it will ship 20 million Switch hardware between April 2018 and March 2019.
Nintendo also shared updated sales numbers for its first-party Switch titles, which is the first time numbers for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Mario Tennis Aces have been released. The 10 best-selling first-party Switch titles are:
- Super Mario Odyssey – 11.17 million
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 10.35 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 9.32 million
- Splatoon 2 – 6.76 million
- 1-2 Switch – 2.45 million
- ARMS – 2.01 million
- Kirby: Star Allies – 1.89 million
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 1.42 million
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – 1.40 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 1.38 million
More than 86.93 million Switch games have been sold worldwide.
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see more posts like these; please subscribe to our newsletter. By entering a valid email, you’ll receive top trending reports delivered to your inbox.