Your daily selection of the hottest trending gaming news!
According to VG247 (This article and its images were originally posted on VG247 October 5, 2018 at 06:15AM.)
Destiny 2: Forsaken will be getting two patches this month, and Bungie has outlined what to expect.
Though the dates and contents are subject to change, we at least have an idea of what’s in the pipeline. Update 2.0.4 is due out October 16, and here’s what’s on the docket.
- Added the ability to hover over Lost Sectors to see their name once a player has looted them
- Players can now track up to three pursuits
- Added Through Fire and Flood, Zenobia D, and Crooked Fang-4fr to the world Legendary pool— Edge Transit will have some company
- Increasing Scout Rifle damage in PvE and against non-player enemies in Gambit
- Fixed a bug where Prime Engrams were going straight to the Postmaster at the end of Crucible matches; they will now show alongside other end-of-match rewards
- Added transmat effects to Collections, under the Flair category
- Tracking for acquired transmat effects began with the launch of Forsaken on September 4; transmat effects gained (inventory or Postmaster), used, or dismantled after that date will be unlocked in Collections
- Transmat effects are unlocked when added to player inventory, NOT when you gain ships that have them pre-socketed
- We have identified a very rare issue where the Gambit invasion portal will not reactivate once used, and we are currently developing a fix
- We are developing a fix for an issue where One Thousand Voices may cause loud screeching audio when fired while strafing or jumping
The following update, 2.0.5, is scheduled for October 30. Here’s what it’s bringing:
To see more posts like these; please subscribe to our newsletter. By entering a valid email, you’ll receive top trending reports delivered to your inbox.