We find deals so you won’t have to. Help support us by using our affiliate links! #KeepThelightsOn
Check out our growing list of affiliates.
Disclosure: ESIST.tech may receive a commission for any purchases made through our affiliate links. All commissions made will be used to support and expand ESIST.Tech and/or donate to any of the following non-profits | charities.
If you choose to make any purchases using a third party vendor. Please contact that particular vendor for any questions about your purchases.
According to Amazon
- 100% Polyester; Model is 5’10” and wearing a size small.
- STYLISH DESIGN WITH BREATHABLE FABRIC: Soft shell fabric exterior with fleece lining ensures you don’t lose any excess heat and enjoy comfortable warmth; Detachable hood is specially designed for chilly mornings and extra protection on windy days; Slim-fit design relieves you of worrying about bulkiness. Water and wind resistant.
- HEAT ACROSS BODY: 3 carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across core body areas (left & right chest, mid-back); Adjust 3 heating settings (High, medium, low) with just a simple press of the button.
- QUICK AND LONG-LASTING WARMTH: Heat quickly in seconds with 7.4V CE-certified battery; Up to 8 working hours; USB port for charging smart phones and other mobile devices.
- FOR ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND ADVENTURES: Ideal and warm choice for you, family members, friends, employees, to enjoy outdoor activities (motorbike riding, sport, camping, fishing, construction, etc.) against cold and chilly climate.
- NO WORRIES AT ALL: Easy care; Machine washable; ONE YEAR WARRANTY covered.
Heated Clothing for Every Environment
We grew up in the Midwest where the weather patterns change every hour.
We needed something that would adapt to our lifestyle and the ever-changing weather around us.
Biking, hunting, or tailgating, we wanted one jacket that would be able to match all of our needs.
Don’t let your life be dictated by the thermometer.
A sign of performance, quality, style and innovation which you will just love to be seen wearing.
1.How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
2. What is the best way to clean my heated clothing?
Remove the battery, hand wash or machine wash( in laundry bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring. Hang dry only.
3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(25℃/77℉), the battery will last approximately 10-12 hours on low, 6-7 hours on medium, or 3-4 hours on high.
4.What’s the temperature when the jacket in use?
At ambient temperature of 25℃/77℉ testing, the heat will up to 55℃/131℉ on high, 45℃/113℉ on medium and 38℃/100℉ on low.
5.Where is the battery located on the jacket?
The battery pocket is located on an inside pocket in the left lower corner.
6.How long will my battery take to fully charge?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to fully charge.
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Feel free to email us: email@example.com.
To see more posts like these; please subscribe to our newsletter. By entering a valid email, you’ll receive top trending reports delivered to your inbox.
This article and images were originally posted on [ESIST]
ESIST may receive a commission for any purchases made through our affiliate links. All commissions made will be used to support and expand ESIST.Tech
Donations are appreciated and go directly to supporting ESIST.Tech. Thank you in advance for helping us to continue to be a part of your online entertainment!