Your daily selection of the latest crowdfunding projects
According to indiegogo
Together at last, GENKI gives you the freedom and convenience of using your favorite wireless Bluetooth headphones when you’re gaming on the go. GENKI is a Bluetooth 5 audio adapter with premium quality and super low latency supporting aptX-LL codec and even allows you to pair two headphones so you can share the fun.
GENKI is the first and only Bluetooth audio transmitter built to the USB Type-C standard.
This led us to create a better solution – through the USB-C port we’re able to simply remove the redundant audio conversions providing gamers the best latency and audio quality.
But what if you wanted to unleash the full potential of your Bluetooth speakers? We know those built-in speakers are pretty weak so we got you covered.
And did we mention there’s a lot of range? We got more than 60 feet in our field tests but that’s probably further than your Joy-Cons will ever work anyway.
And because a battery isn’t needed, there is absolutely no risk of bricking or damaging your console. And when you’re traveling a passthrough PD (power delivery) port allows you to safely charge so that you can keep gaming on-the-go for longer periods of time.
First Time Pairing
- Plug in GENKI to the Nintendo Switch USB Type-C port
- Hold the 1P button to pair with your audio device
- Activate pairing on your audio device
- Enjoy wireless Nintendo Switch audio
Reconnecting Next Time
- Press the 1P button to reconnect with your audio device
- Enjoy wireless audio, again
- Hold the 2P button to pair with your second audio device
- Enjoy wireless audio, with a friend
It all started with the journey of building the first-ever drone flight academy for Toys”R”Us. Eddie met Chris at innovation consultancy IDEO and at a local makerspace they found Andrew hosting a workshop teaching makers how to make carbon fiber racing drones. The rest is history.
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Feel free to email us: email@example.com.
To see more posts like these; please subscribe to our newsletter. By entering a valid email, you’ll receive top trending reports delivered to your inbox.