Your daily selection of the hottest trending tech news!
According to Business Insider (This article and its images were originally posted on Business Insider January 7, 2019 at 06:00AM.)
- Apple made its presence felt at CES 2019 with a massive billboard highlighting the iPhone’s privacy features.
- Apple doesn’t attend CES, the world’s biggest tech trade show, as an exhibitor but many of its Android rivals do.
- The company sees privacy as a major differentiator from its competitor.
- The ad happened to appear next to a monorail emblazoned with Google ads.
Apple doesn’t officially attend the massive Las Vegas tech show CES, but it’s still making its presence felt at the 2019 edition.
The show kicks off on Tuesday, and Apple has taken out a giant outdoor ad on the side of a Marriott hotel in Las Vegas showing the outline of an iPhone and the slogan: “What happens on your iPhone stays on your iPhone.” At the bottom of the poster is a URL pointing to Apple’s privacy policies.
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Feel free to email us: email@example.com.
To see more posts like these; please subscribe to our newsletter. By entering a valid email, you’ll receive top trending reports delivered to your inbox.