Your daily selection of the hottest trending tech news!
According to Tech Insider (This article and its images were originally posted on Tech Insider January 21, 2019 at 11:23AM.)
- Elon Musk said on Twitter that the director of research lab CERN, Fabiola Gianotti, asked him about collaborating on a new particle collider.
- The new particle collider is slated to be four times the size of the Large Hadron Collider.
- Musk said she asked him whether The Boring Company could build tunnels for proposed new collider.
- A CERN spokesman confirmed that Gianotti met Musk in July last year.
- The project is not yet set in stone, and a spokesman said that a decision would need to be taken “in the next few years.”
Scientists have an ambitious new plan to explore the mysteries of the universe, and Elon Musk might be there to help.
The Tesla chief executive said on Twitter that he was approached by research organisation CERN, which houses the world’s largest particle accelerator. The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is famous for facilitating the discovery of the Higgs Boson.
- Got any news, tips or want to contact us directly? Feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see more posts like these; please subscribe to our newsletter. By entering a valid email, you’ll receive top trending reports delivered to your inbox.