We apprciate great tips which is an important part of our information gathering process. Email us directly at email@example.com. Although we preffer you reaching out to us via email, you can still also contact us directly on Twitter: @esistme and/or Facebook.
If you want to be a partner, submit a tip or have a general question? again, shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to stop receiving our posts, please use the link below to access the WordPress Follow feature. You can unsubscribe and change your subscriptions over at https://wordpress.com/following/edit.
We welcome any guest posts! writers, bloggers, YouTube’s, gamer’s, croudfund project creators, reviewers, techies or science enthusiast. We’re building a community and we want you to be a part of it.
If you think that you’d be a good fit as a long-term or short guest blogger, we’d be more than excited to have you
Our policies are the following:
- Please stick with the theme of our blog. Any Technology, Gaming or Science related content is welcome and praised. Anything outside of our theme will not be accepted.
- Please post relevant and factual information with great sources.
- Give credit to the author and/or website your post is sourced from.
- All posts must have a nice, eye-attracting cover photo between 1280sx800’s – 1000sx600s (If a post is submitted through email. Please also include a cover photo)
- Be an active contributer/submitter.
We’re always happy to hear about all things new and noteworthy in Tech, Science, and Gaming. Send us press releases and we’ll share them with our audiences. But please consider the subject matter of the press release, as we will not post content that does not fit our theme.