The articles, videos and/or Youtube channels on this website is not produced or created by ESIST. Each article, video, and the channel is created by an individual recommended tech, game and science YouTuber, editor, writer, and journalist that we give full credit to.
If you enjoy the video’s or articles that we re-post. Please click the source of each Video and/or Article located at the top or bottom of our post.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Site (the “Site“) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from the Site by submitting written notification to email@example.com.
You must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works including links.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.